.

Friday, March 1, 2019

Professionalism in the Probation Officer Career Field

For this assignment I chose the Law Enforcement scenario, as this volition hopefully relate to the probation officer career field Id Like to pursue. I consider police officer to be very professional Individuals with aggressive personalities. You turn in to be assertive In this profession, otherwise people world power spr go forth advantage of you and try to walk all over you. I personally believe that If the officer takes pride In his personal appearing, this is excessively a direct reflection on the pride and work moral principle he has.Vive always been a big believer that just because you susceptibility be great at your job, you also need to take the magazine to estimate good in your like. The appropriate attire for someone in my career field is Abss. Being in the Air Force we have Ifs which govern how we must look anytime we are in uniform. We must hold waterlihood our hair cut and in regulation, we cant have any visible stinging (unless youre a female), and our unif orm must present a professional appearance at all times. I think that in order to e considered a professional in my career, you must not only look the part but you must be the part.What I mean by that is you have to take the time to make your uniform look good, live by our Core Values at all times, and be a positive example to the community and subordinates. Far too often you look into military members who act professional while in uniform, but as soon as their uniform comes off so does their professionalism. I take pride on being someone that others can look up to, whether I have on the United States Air Force uniform or not. Professionalism extends on and off duty for me, in or out of uniform.

No comments:

Post a Comment